Ways to Give
Our 2019-2020 goal is $611,530 and each community investment brings us closer to reaching that goal. Every gift, regardless of size, helps someone.
Gifts to Benefit United Way Today
- Make an Online Donation
- Donate by Check and Mail to United Way at PO Box 1066, Pittsboro, NC, 27312
- Payroll Deduction at Your Workplace
- Long-term Appreciated Securities
- Real Estate
Gifts to Benefit United Way Tomorrow
- Gifts by Will or Living Trust
- Life Insurance
- Payable on Death Accounts
Gifts to Benefit YOU Now and United Way Tomorrow
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Pooled Income Fund
- Deed Real Property to United Way
- Creating a Lasting Legacy
Create a Lasting Legacy
- Gifts to United Way’s Endowment
Donate While You Shop
- AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of qualifying purchases when you select United Way of Chatham County as your chosen non-profit.
To find out about conducting a United Way campaign in your company or organization, how to contribute directly, or for more information contact us.
Thank you for your gift of time and money to this community!
How Your Dollars Have Helped
Did you know United Way member agencies serve 1 in every 3 Chatham County residents?
Your donation serves people right here in Chatham County. When you support United Way of Chatham County, you support a network of local human service agencies and organizations working year round to take care of our citizens. Last year, United Way of Chatham County touched one out of every three Chatham County citizens through programs or services supported with your gift, such as hot meals for the elderly, special education programs for our children, and much, much more…
- A week of meals for a senior citizen
- A bag of groceries for a family in crisis
- Three days of after-school care with tutoring
- A week of camp for an at-risk youth
- A half-day of in-home care for a frail or critically ill individual
- Support groups and educational materials for families with multiple needs
- One full week of day care
- Two weeks of daily transportation service for special needs individuals