2022/2023 UNITED WAY PARTNER AGENCIES
OUR FUNDING PRIORITIES
We provide a path toward financial stability to individuals and families by:
- Degree and job skills training
- Increasing financial literacy and development of a long-term financial plan
- English proficiency programs
- Food bank and emergency housing assistance
We give children and youth the tools needed for a prosperous future by:
- Ensuring they attend high-quality, affordable preschool programs and meet their milestones
- Strengthening their social and basic life skills needed for success
- Providing opportunities for career exploration and work experience
We ensure Chatham residents have the resources they need by:
- Increasing awareness and opportunities for wellness, prevention and early disease protection
- Access to health care services, including mental health and prescriptions
How your gifts are making an impact
People will have access to balanced meals and snacks to ease food insecurity.
Individuals will have an improved quality of life through stable housing, employment opportunities and access to health care.
Children will be provided with positive in-school, after-school and summer enrichment programs.
Residents will be provided with emergency assistance and opportunities to provide financial stability for their families.